- Phil Covarrubias for HD 56 Fundraiser Wed, 5/25/16 5-7:30 pm at May Farms, 64001 US Hwy 36, Byers, CO 80103 www.philcforhd56.com
- Sean Ford for Commissioner Fundraiser & Shoot Fri, 5/27/16 11am-3pm at Colorado Clays, 13600 Lanewood St., Brighton, CO 80603
- Commerce City Memorial Day Parade (Volunteers Needed - email us) Mon. 5/30/16 9am-11:30am Begins at 64th Avenue/Newport Street and ends at 6060 E. Parkway Drive
- Emily Voss for HD 35 Fundraiser Sat 6/4/2016 1:30-2:30pm College Hill Library, 3705 W 112th Ave, Westminster, CO 80031
- ACRC Ex Committee Meeting Tues, 6/7/16 Omera Ford, 400 W 104th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80234 - We meet in the community room on the 2nd floor.
- Fourth Of July Parades - TBD
- Rep. Joann Windholz for HD 30 Fundraiser, Sunday, 7/10/16, 4-8pm, Adams County Fairgrounds, 9755 Henderson Rd., Brighton, CO 806010 Contact 303.452.2931
- ACRC Executive Committee Meeting, (Tentative) Tuesday 7/12/16, Front Range Airport, 5200 Front Range Pkwy, Watkins, CO 80137
- Adams County Fair, (Volunteers Needed - email us), August 3-7, Adams County Fairgrounds, 9755 Henderson Rd., Brighton, CO 806010
- Westy Fest, (Volunteers Needed - email us), Sat. 8/13/16, 10am-4pm, City Park, 10455 Sheridan Blvd, Westminster
Adams County GOP Issues Statement Expressing Severe Disappointment On Gardner's and Coffman's Omnibus vote, rejecting GOP platform and principles.
Thank You Congressmen Buck, Lamborn, & Tipton for standing on principle.
70% of eligible voters are registered
30% of eligible voters are not registered
Only half of the 70% Registered to vote, actually vote
So, only 35% of eligible voters, actually vote
Only 17.5% people decide who leads, what laws we must follow, and how our $$ is spent
You do the math!
Contact us to be a PCP or help us register more voters
Don't have an account?|
Create your free account
Exec Cmte Meeting
Tues., June 7th, 2016, 7PM
400 W 104th Ave
Northglenn, CO 80234
2nd Floor Conference Room
Adams County Events